Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dear Linen Closet

Dear Linen Closet,
I owe you an apology. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I let your shelves fill up with clutter and junk. I'm sorry I didn't take time to go through you sooner. Your shelves were dusty and weighed down with towels, crafts, luggage, household junk and paint that I've been toting around since high school.

Linen closet, I never considered myself a hoarder....except where you were concerned. But today, I promise you a new life! I life full of only my nicest towels. A world clear of purchases my husband made because maybe.... someday.... they would make a good gift. I promise you will only have one shelf of craft/decorating materials and one shelf of bed sheets. But do you want the best news Linen Closet? Our family games and puzzles will be moved to your bottom level! That's right, that old, dried up, hand me down paint is no more. I hope you can forgive me for my hoarding ways.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment