Sunday, January 9, 2011

20 Weeks

Holy Cow! Half way! I'm officially halfway through my pregnancy. Last week we had the ultrasound to check the anatomy and determine the baby's sex. We decided not to find out the gender.

Some days it doesn't even feel that I'm pregnant. My weight gain is less than two pounds and I barely have a belly. I'm good with that though. All in good time!

I kept putting things off until after the ultrasound and now here we are. This week I've put a lot of time into planning the nursery and picking a name.

For a boy I'm still stuck on the name Max and for a girl Ava or Coraline. We're still stumped on all things middle so we'll see how it turns out.

Next on my list: Research birthing and breastfeeding.

Pregnancy Highlights

1. Felt the baby move for the first time on December 18th.

2. Wearing all maternity pants now but still proud to say I can wear my regular pants.....just not comfortably.

3. Hungry all the time.

4. The place where I had my belly button pierced when I was 18 is once again visible! LOL! I wonder if my innie will turn into an outtie?

5. Feeling really great. The exhaustion is completely gone.

6. I wouldn't say I've got cravings but I'm always thirsty and fruit is very appealing to me...especially bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment