Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy, Sad, Mad

I distinctly remember a home video of me when I was about 5 years old. I was at my grandma's farm about 6 inches from the camera making faces and repeating over and over "happy,sad, mad, happy, sad, mad." My mom (not on camera) says "Elizabeth" in a way that lets me know I'm supposed to stop. And in my super annoying, push my mom to the edge kinda way, I reply "What? Happy, sad, mad." The camera cut off.......

Slight flashback there.....my point being, that's how I felt last night.

Michael is getting married in less than a month and last night began the wedding festivities. We went out for her bachlorette party. (I hope to dedicate a whole post to this soon. I'm waiting for the pictures because in true Elizabeth style, I pulled out my camera to snap the first picture of the night and the battery was dead.....)

....anyone else feel like this post isn't going anywhere?? I swear it's getting there.

Happy, Sad, Mad.....The emotional roller coaster of last night.

Happy

  • Michael is getting married.
  • We had blast at her bachlorette party
  • I slept in a hotel room without worry that my baby was waking up. 
  • I didn't know how much I missed going out!
Sad
  • OH MY it was hard to be away from my baby for the night. I had no idea how tough it would be!
  • I can't drink like I used to!
  • I feel sooooooo old in clubs!
  • Did I mention I spent the night away from my baby?!? (But oh did I make up for it this morning when I saw him!)
  • After a night away from Connor, I'm seriously rethinking the going back to work in January thing. 
Mad
  • Drunk people are rude and obnoxious.
  • The girl in the bathroom actually asked us for tips!
  • I'm too old for this crap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment