You're 24 weeks old and seem to be a lot more gentle than your big brother. I hope you're a little more low key as well. I don't feel you move often but you seem to prefer the 10 o'clock hour. You're very low in my tummy and positioned in just the right spot.....you know, the spot that makes you feel the urge to pee every 5ish minutes.
Alice, you don't have a middle name yet...unless it turns out to be Alice. Some possibilities are Alice Mae, Mary Alice, Alice Jane.....I don't know. We'll figure something out. Just this moment, looking at your name spelled out, all I can see is lice....great.
Big things are happening around here to make room for you. You'll never understand what a huge deal this is but your daddy is cleaning out the toy room. We've got a lot of work ahead of us to make the perfect spot for you and I'm not getting any smaller. We better hurry.
Most importantly baby girl, I'm terrified and thrilled to bring you home for reasons I'll never be able to put in writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment