Friday, September 28, 2012

3 Months

Oh sweet Alice, you fill my heart.
I can't get over the way you exude everything that is sweet, girly and adorable. You still prove to be an amazingly sweet and laid back baby.

Here are 10 things about you.

1. You sleep way better NOT swaddled. We lay you down awake, give you your blanket and you fall asleep on your own. I feel giddy just being able to say this!

2. You have just discovered your hands and feet. You could stare at those guys all day.

3. You are so happy when you wake up. When I come to get you up from your nap to smile and talk non-stop. It's hilarious!

4. You WILL NOT be force fed. Nothing makes you angrier than being offered a bottle when you are not ready. Sometimes it takes a good half hour to calm you back down.

5. You sleep. A lot. Still.

6. You're spitting up more often. *Sigh* Bring out the bibs and burp cloths.

7. You still sleep in our room. You're just so little and sweet...I can't bring myself to move you from my side at night. (And your nursery is so stinkin' cute!)

8. You have small nostrils - Okay, this has nothing to do with being 3 months old but it might be worth noting for any future kiddos!

9. I've finally embraced cloth diapering you full time. I'm not sure why I didn't jump right in with you!

10. When your Daddy gets home at night Connor bombards him.....but as soon as he gets his hands on you he stops, picks you up and stares at your face forever. I'm pretty certain you've got him in the palm of your hand. ; )


1 comment:

  1. I love that I know most of these things about Miss Allie (is that how we're spelling it?). Love me some baby Alice!

    ReplyDelete