Friday, December 11, 2009

Birthday...week

This year Steven did such a great job of really making it special.

I had decided that we really didn't need to do much to celebrate because it's such a busy time with holiday parties and such. Steven decided to set up a family dinner with both of our families on the Sunday before. I really enjoyed everything. We went to dinner and came back here for cake and icecream. THEN on my birthday Steven decided we needed to celebrate by going out to dinner again...we went to Brixx Pizza YUMMY. Me, I was perfectly happy with my birthday.

So today I got home from work right after school let out because Steven was home sick. I had planned to go to a tupperware party when Steven told me he planned a surprise birthday dinner with all of our friends. We went to a Japanese steak house....they threw food at our faces, lit food on fire and sang to me...it was a wonderful surprise.

All and all I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised at how my husband has stepped up. He made this birthday really special.

So here I am, three birthday cakes later and about 10 pounds heavier, a happy birthday girl. Oh yes and my mother remembered and called me at 7:00, a nice change from her 11:00 or next day phone calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment