Saturday, January 23, 2010

ABOUT TIME

All I've wanted since Steven and I bought our house almost two years ago was new furniture. Finally! We got the new furniture about 3 weeks ago! There was a local furniture store going out of business. We took the money we had been saving for new bedroom furniture and bought a sleeper sofa, a new living room set AND a bedroom set.

After we got everything home and unloaded we realized that the bedroom set had no bed rails. After weeks of searching, I found somewhere that had them today. They've been ordered and should be here in 2-3 weeks! I can't wait to have my orange and blue bedroom complete.

Katie and Chris came over today to help me arrange the living room furniture. I'm still deciding how I like it. I suppose I could charge the camera battery to take pictures...not that anyone's looking! We moved the TV...Steven is less than thrilled about having to crawl under the house to reposition the cable line. Poor Stevo.

Now...what color to paint the room....

No comments:

Post a Comment