Sunday, January 31, 2010


Yep, it snowed..tons. Late Friday afternoon the snow started coming down and it didn't stop until late Saturday night. The past two days Steven and I have been stuck inside. We've cleaned, watched TV and snacked. It was kind of nice though after a stressful week.

Ivy loved the snow, so much so that it was almost impossible to get her inside!





Now back to the house. Last weekend I ordered our bed rails. I think I mentioned this before. I can't wait for them to come in so that I can put our bedroom together. Currently it looks like this.





College chic...wouldn't you say?

Yes, that's our bed frame leaning against the wall and yes that ancient little girls bed is what we've spent the first year and a half of our marriage sleeping on.

Jealous?

Don't be. I was given this bedroom set (with mattresses) from my best friend Katie. Katie was given the bedroom set (with mattresses) from her ancient aunt who passed away so long ago that I have no clue how many years it's been. Yes, we are sleeping on a pile of dust mites and bed bugs. Okay, so not really bed bugs, but you get the idea. Did I mention we're getting a new mattress set too? Our sinuses will be thanking us.

Anyway, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment