Monday, April 5, 2010

Bed rails and all

Spring Break = Spring Cleaning

Plus some projects I've been putting off for awhile.

Remember the before pictures of our bedroom?













Well after a little...okay a lot of cleaning, hanging curtains, rearranging and assembling furniture

T


I finally opened the shams and duvet cover that Steven and I got for our wedding and found a use for my orange pillows. I'm not sure that I'm crazy about the two together, I want a taller lamp for the corner and I would like to incorporate a little more orange throughout the room.. Other than that, I'm done!

What's on the agenda for tomorrow you ask. Well....



The guest bedroom. It's become a holding zone. YIKES! The plan is to do it in creams, golds and black...to match the furniture and those floral pillows you see in the giant pile!

Tomorrow could be a long, long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment