Sunday, March 28, 2010

So Sad Sunday

So sad because the weekend is almost over. I did accomplish quite a bit however.

Friday night Steven and I went and saw Hot Tub Time Machine. Aaron said it was great....me not so much. It was supposed to be an 80s movie spoof but it was full of vomit and sex. Guess it was an 80s movie spoof. It had some funny parts but overall, it wasn't for me.

Saturday I cleaned out the bathroom cabinets and my closet and off to Katie's I went. Katie and girls enjoyed trying on my old stuff and a lot of it looked super cute on Katie! I gave A her Junie B. Jones books for her birthday present. The girl was too cute. She carried the books around in a bag on her shoulder the ENTIRE time I was there.

After visiting Katie, it was off to see my mom. She was busy gardening but not too busy to show me her survival seeds "For When All Hell Breaks Loose." Seriously, that's what it said on the manual. So the good news is, when the economy collapses, we can all go to my mother's and eat because she'll have an acre worth of self pollinating veggies!

On to Saturday night.... Ryan turned 30! We went to his party that Katherine was throwing for him at their house. We got lost in their monster sized neighborhood but finally made it. I have to say, I was not looking forward to going but ended up having a great time! AND the fun news is we decided that for Nhia's bday in April, we are going to Second Chance Prom. I can't wait!

So here it is Sunday and I'm so sad to see it go....but it won't be going too soon. I'm off to Mia's birthday brunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment