Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bare walls


Shhhh. Don't tell anyone but....I'm past 15 posts and I promised to share this lovely little site with others once I reached 15. I'm not ready yet. We'll keep it our little secret for now.

Okay, back to bare walls. I have a plan. On the right side of the fireplace there is a skinny built in shelf. It's kinda set back and small. You don't even really notice it but it throws off the entire fireplace. So I think I'll install floating shelves on the other side of the fireplace. It will look something like this
or this

Now, keep in mind I did this mock up in paint brush. I really need to get Steven to teach me how to use his fancy programs. Even the color is a mock up....Personally, I think I did pretty darn good.

I'm not sure which I like better but I better decide asap because I'm headed to Ikea today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment