Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bridal Showers, Sunday School and Nursery, OH MY!

We had a busy, busy weekend here. Saturday we celebrated with bff Michael in her first of two bridal showers. Happy Hour was the theme and we had a blast. We played a game where she had to match panties to the person who brought them, she opened presents and of course, we ate. The eating was definitely my favorite part. The food turned out just how I had envisioned it. I hope to get pictures from Nhia soon so I can upload them.

Sunday was the first day for Steven to teach Sunday School. Our class had stopped meeting for awhile because our church switched pastors and our old pastor taught the class. Everyone was kind of bummed and then Steven and Chris decided they would teach it. Last night was Chris's bachelor party so Steven went solo today. I was so proud of my husband.

Connor's Outfit for his first day of Sunday School.
 
During Sunday School, Connor attended the church nursery for the first time. The woman volunteering in the nursery today was excited about his cloth diapers. I was relieved that she was okay using them. She did however think that Connor was "very sick" when I picked him back up because he vomited the whole time.....yeah, he just has re flux.....and it's bad!

 The afternoon was spent setting up, throwing and tearing down Michael's second shower. This one was at church and the food was awesome. I have pictures of this one!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment