Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's a SAHM's Life For Me

and I hate it.

I'm thanking my lucky stars every day that I'm going back to work in January.

I'm not in a good place right now. I hate being home all day. I'm bored......bored to the point of depression. Okay, not full on depression but I can see it lurking around the corner.

I keep telling myself that it could be better.....if my husband made it home before 7 PM.

12 hours a day it's just me and Connor. I love that baby but I love adults too....and conversation that doesn't mostly consist of "BOO" and "that's a nasty diaper."

Being at home all day has zapped my energy. You know how on a lazy day you just feel tired and yucky? That's how I'm feeling every day. ...... EVERY DAY.

Some days I don't shower until 4ish. Ewww, I know.

My house is a wreck.

I'm cranky.

All.The.Time

Who knew the job that drives me insane would actually be my key to sanity.

I will be sad in January when I go back to work but I'll still welcome the return with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment