1. Connor is thisclose to crawling. He is up on all fours and rocking back and forth. Of course, this is on the carpet. On hardwood his limbs slide out from under him!
2. Connor cut his first tooth today. He was showing NO signs of teething....I even looked yesterday. I checked tonight during bath time and BAM there that baby was. His bottom left tooth has cut through.
3. I'm so glad those things happened today and not tomorrow when I'm returning to work. It was like a little gift!
4. I burst into tears this evening an hour before Connor went to bed. I knew I was upset about my return to work but the tears truly caught me off guard.
5. Tomorrow is going to break my heart. I'm excited about returning to work but it kills me that Connor won't understand what's happening for awhile. I hope he adjusts to the new routine quickly. It's the end of an era for us. There will be few days where it's just the two of us.
Here's to spring break!
ReplyDeletep.s. LOVE that baby. We're going to miss this era too.
p.s.s. been praying lots for you!