Dear Baby Alice,
Wake up and smell the roses!
Eating - Your eating habits haven't changed much in a month. You're still averaging an ounce an hour. Sorry you're eating habits aren't more interesting.
Sleeping - You slept a 5 hour stretch last night. I was thrilled. Here's hoping you're a better sleeper in the long run than your brother! You're also having longer wake times during the day. You're longest is just after your brother goes to sleep!
Motherhood - Steven still isn't back at work so things are going pretty well around here. He goes back on Saturday so we will see if I can keep it together. I had my first PP freakout this week. It wasn't pretty.
Fatherhood - Steven is busy trying to get things done around the house before his return to work. He doesn't want me to have a ton of chores to do when he goes back.
Brotherhood - I'm hoping Connor will calm down and start to adjust now that all the visitors are gone and we're in our normal(ish) routine again.
Nana came to meet you this week and she was so in love. She says you look and act just like I did when I was a baby. Poor girl, you better start doing the lunges now cause this rear end and thighs are nothing worth inheriting!
![]() |
| This was taken at a little under 3 weeks. |

THat pic is PERFECT!!
ReplyDelete