Dear Baby Alice,
I'm sorry your brother is a jealous boy. Your face has been smacked more than any baby's should. I think it's love????? ; )
Eating - You're eating 2-4 ounces every 2-4 hours. So to keep it simple we could say you eat an ounce an hour. Not too bad!
Sleeping - You're still sleeping most of the day but your alert periods are slowly increasing. You've stayed awake for up to an hour and a half at this time. You only cry if you're sleepy, hungry or need a diaper change. Sweet relief! You're sleeping well most nights and waking around 12, 4 and 7 to eat.
Motherhood - It's a challenge to get anything done! Dad is still home with us and we're still adjusting to this new change. It's working for now. Things may fall apart when Dad goes back to work but we'll enjoy our time together while it lasts.
Fatherhood - "I'm busy feeding my daughter." He is enjoying all the time at home. He is cooking a ton!
Brotherhood - I should have included this last week too. The hitting has slowed down to almost none. Your brother mostly pats you gently. He does look away as he pats you and end up "patting" your face.
You're a sweet, laid back girl.....the very opposite of your brother! Alice, you're a breath of fresh, relaxed air in a chaotic, bustling house!
I'm sorry your brother is a jealous boy. Your face has been smacked more than any baby's should. I think it's love????? ; )
Eating - You're eating 2-4 ounces every 2-4 hours. So to keep it simple we could say you eat an ounce an hour. Not too bad!
Sleeping - You're still sleeping most of the day but your alert periods are slowly increasing. You've stayed awake for up to an hour and a half at this time. You only cry if you're sleepy, hungry or need a diaper change. Sweet relief! You're sleeping well most nights and waking around 12, 4 and 7 to eat.
Motherhood - It's a challenge to get anything done! Dad is still home with us and we're still adjusting to this new change. It's working for now. Things may fall apart when Dad goes back to work but we'll enjoy our time together while it lasts.
Fatherhood - "I'm busy feeding my daughter." He is enjoying all the time at home. He is cooking a ton!
Brotherhood - I should have included this last week too. The hitting has slowed down to almost none. Your brother mostly pats you gently. He does look away as he pats you and end up "patting" your face.
You're a sweet, laid back girl.....the very opposite of your brother! Alice, you're a breath of fresh, relaxed air in a chaotic, bustling house!

Looking so stylish in that outfit Miss Alice.
ReplyDeleteBrotherhood---LOVE THIS!
And relax lady, you can do this even when the daddy goes back to work; I'm certain of it.