Monday, December 17, 2012

It Must Be December



Seriously, I love this season and everything that comes with it.

BUT

Cue my holiday funk.

This year it started with a bad hair cut. I know, it makes no sense. I had to get my hair whacked off to correct the first hair cut.

Cue self loathing.

Suddenly I cared that I was still carrying around baby weight and that my old clothes still don't fit and probably never will. I decided I hate all my new clothes, my face, my personality and everything about the current me. Great.


Cue anxiety. 

Then we had a possible water leak, our brand new dryer broke (we thought) and now it turns out the entire fuse box needs to be replaced.

Now, I'm not good enough at anything. I've decided that since my house isn't pristine, my Christmas tree isn't beautiful and we eat take out occasionally that I suck at life.

The worst part is that my husband doesn't get it. And it infuriates me even though I know I'm being completely irrational and insane. I even thought I might be pregnant despite two forms of birth control. That's the kinda crazy I'm feeling.

Makes total sense, right?

Cue a therapist? 

Ah December, are you over yet?

1 comment: