My sweet Ali, I can't believe you're seven months old already.
Eating Habits
I'm not sure that I've noted this anywhere but you hate to be held while you have your bottle. You prefer to lay on the boppy in front of the person feeding you and drink at a leisurely pace. You're taking about 24 ounces of formula a day. You do love some baby food though! You usually eat some at lunch and dinner.
Sleeping Habits
You have until you're eight months old to sleep through the night or else we're putting you up for adoption. Seriously. Your sleeping has improved. On most nights you wake 1-2 times but we have had a rough go lately.
Milestones
Your sitting confidently on your own now. You started sitting with support at 6 months. (I missed that post.)c You are unable to get yourself in the sitting position on your own but you did manage once with the support of your boppy.
You are itching to get moving. I'd say it won't be too much longer until you're crawling!
You love toys, us and especially Connor. When Connor has a tantrum you laugh and laugh. You also mock him constantly. If he coughs, you cough. If he laughs, you laugh. Last week you even said bye after he did!
Alice, you're such a sweet, happy baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment