..because that makes it real, right?
I've been battling weight since Alice was born. It's much harder to find the time to exercise and prepare healthy food with two babies.
I need to make this a priority so I need to write it down. Maybe that's just the kind of accountability I need.
Health Goals
1. Exercise 3x a week. This doesn't have to be as hard as I think. It can be a walk around the neighborhood with the kids, a quick workout video, a jog once Steven gets home....anything. I just need to get my but moving for me. Picking up/lugging kids around does not count Elizabeth!!!
2. Count calories 5 days a week. I plan to stick to about 1720 calories a day. No counting on Fridays and Sundays but I still need to pay attention to what I'm putting in my mouth.
3. Eat breakfast. Seriously, this is becoming a HUGE problem for me. I get so caught up in the mornings with diapers and feeding babies that I forget about myself. At about 10:00 it hits me hard. I'm shaking and feeling bad and just so desperate to get something into my body, that I eat the first easy thing I can find in the house.
4. Limit fast food. When did fast food become a problem for me? It's just so stinkin' easy when you've got a screaming kid. It falls into the same category as number 3. I get in a rush and forget to eat before leaving the house. Cue McDonald's.
That's enough goal setting for now. I really need this to work. When did I become a fatty????
No comments:
Post a Comment