Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rapture

A minister has decoding the Bible and says the world is going to end today.....at 6:00.

On this day I am........
  1. Spending it with my husband. He has a long weekend which is a rarity in our house.
  2. Sending out the last of almost 100 Thank You notes. People are so generous.
  3. Cleaning the house in preparation for my mom. She'll be flying in from Arizona and spending the next 3 weeks with us to help with the baby.
  4. Anticipating that this will be my last weekend baby free. I'm not sure how I feel so certainabout this as I also feel certain that the baby won't be here until June. Doesn't make much,I know. We Tilley's are always fashionably late!

On this day I should be....
  1. Packing my hospital bag. This has been on my to do list for WAY too many weeks.
  2. Cleaning out the cars and installing the car seats. This also has been on the to do list for WAY too long.
  3. According to everyone else......resting as much as possible. This one also does not make sense to me because supposedly you can't "bank" sleep.

On this day I wanted to....
  1. Go to Boone and walk around the shops and have lunch. We slept too late and I know how everyone will feel about me being 39 weeks 2 days pregnant and so far from home. Sigh.
Maybe when the baby is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment