We managed to keep a secret until almost 12 weeks. Today I'm 12 weeks 5 days.
Connor and Baby 2 will be 12.5 months apart assuming this guy decides to come on time.
FAQ
Will you return to work in the fall?
Yes, staying at home is not for me. I love Connor but I miss people.
Will you find out if it's a boy or a girl?
Yes, I'm not sure what the difference is but I just have to know this time.
Will you get rid of the toy room?
I certainly hope so!
Do you want a boy or a girl?
I can honestly say we'd be happy either way. I'd love to have a girl because we would have one of each. I would love to have a boy because I could name him Max and Connor would have a playmate for live. (BTW don't Connor and Max sound/look super cute together?)
Are you worried people will judge you?
Sure, but very few people have been ugly about it. The worst comment so far was from Steven's grandmother who said "A box of rubbers ain't but $10.00." I wanted to DIE! Thankfully, she was totally joking and is thrilled to have another great grandchild.
Did you plan it?
We're not stupid, people. We know how babies are made and if you don't just watch this handy clip courtesy of Look Who's Talking.
Our family is growing so fast!

I love that you did a FAQ. Hilarious.
ReplyDelete