Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Countdown

10 - The number of days I've been back at work. It's not getting any easier and I'm not enjoying it anymore. With the staff cuts and insane number of changes within the state and system I feel as if my head could explode.

9 - The average number of hours that Connor is away from home each day. It's too much time. I need to do some serious praying about priorities including our financial priorities for next year. I'm thinking I'll stay home the entire year because as someone so graciously told me, "being bored isn't a reason not to stay home." I've never thought about it that way but paste a selfish sign across my forehead.

8 - The number of days until we find out the gender of baby number two.

7 - One for each month of Connor's life. His newest skills are waving bye and sitting up. He's super mobile and into everything.

6(ish) - The number of children Steven and I plan to have.....just kidding! The number of months until Max or Alice is here.

5 - The average number of hours of sleep we were getting per night. Connor had another ear infection and he was not going to sleep or let us sleep. That's two ear infections in seven months. I hope tubes aren't in our future.

4(+)- The number of months pregnant I am. I seriously can't believe how fast our family is growing. It blows my mind that at this time next year we will have two babies!

3 - The number of days in our weekend. It was so nice to have Steven and Connor home all weekend. Parenting is so much easier with a partner. I can't imagine how single parents do it.

2 - The number of teeth Connor has cut.

1 - The number of meals I've eaten today. Gotta go make dinner!

1 comment: