Wednesday, August 10, 2011

2 months old



Dear Connor,
     At two months old, you've captured my heart and I didn't even know it. I was sick with worry as we drove to your 2 month check today. It was worse than when I was on the way to the hospital to have you! I couldn't even watch them give you your shots.

     You smile constantly when you see my face and of course I can't help but smile back! You've even got a little giggle starting to work it's way out. Tummy time is still your least favorite time of the day. The good news is that the doctor said it wasn't necessary as long as you have plenty of other times to practice your head control. I still want you to spend some time on your stomach though.

     You sir, are an amazing sleeper! You slept through the night for the first time when you were 8 weeks old. You haven't slept through the night since but I'm okay with that. You only wake up once to eat between the hours of 2 and 4 then wake up each morning between 7 and 8. I can't complain. Oh and you are sleeping in your crib all night now. The pack n play is coming out of our room tomorrow.

    Food is your friend and gripe water is my hero! Since we began putting gripe water in your bottles, you are the happiest baby around. You haven't fussed much at all! Every 2.5 to 3 hours you're eating 6oz of formula. The doctor said this is more frequent then a normal baby would eat during the day but since you sleep so soundly at night it evens out.

    14 lbs 13 oz and 25 3/4 inches long, those were you measurements at your 2 month check. You are in the 99% for both. This explains the 3-6 month clothes you are now wearing.

Happy two months baby Connor!



Love Always,
 Mom
This picture cracks me up. CHUNKY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment