If you asked me to describe Connor's demeanor I'm honestly not sure what I would say. After listening to close friends talk about their babies, I decided Connor seems a little more fussy than your average baby. I can constantly feel his stomach churning and gas bubbles moving around. After doing a lot of research and forum surfing I decided to give gripe water a shot. HOLY COW! HOLY COW! HOLY COW! I never knew what a sweet, smiley, happy baby I have.
Gripe water calls for 1 tsp up to 6 times a day during or after feeding. I gave Connor 1/4 a teaspoon with his bottles today and he only fussed when we got tired or hungry. I could have left that baby in his swing all day and he would have just laid there! Tomorrow I plan to talk to the doctor about it just to see if he has anything to add.
And speaking of the doctor, tomorrow is Connor's 2 month well check. I'm dreading it. He will be getting shots and it makes me cringe just to think about it. Everyone told me to have infant Tylenol on hand. Tonight I went on a search for infant Tylenol and couldn't seem to find it anywhere. Finally, I found one box of the Walgreen's generic. I wanted to double check with the pharmacist about the appropriate age because it wasn't listed anywhere on the box. After talking to her I found out why it was so hard to find the Tylenol. All children's Tylenol has been recalled due to a musty odor so people have purchased all the generics. I was so thankful to find a single box.
Here's hoping tomorrow isn't too hard on Connor. It's his 2 month birthday and our 3 year anniversary.
No comments:
Post a Comment