That is not what is happening at our house right now.
Connor is green from his toes to the top of his head. It's been a tough go here at the Tilley house. Connor has always demanded attention...in that, I'm going to scream my head off or bang it against the hard wood floors until you give it to me, kinda way. That demand has increased twofold since Baby Alice has made her debut.
It breaks my heart.
It's so easy to forget about Alice and devote 100% of your attention to Connor because she is an amazing baby! Then as soon as you realize how craptastic you've been treating her and try to give her even a fraction of your attention, Connor freaks....and demands attention.....in tha,t bite your leg/foot/arm/whatever I can reach, kinda way.
And on that note I need to say.....
Connor is absolutely amazing too. You can't not crack up around this kid. He's a natural comedian....in that, I'm going to make sure that I've caught your eye before I do this incredibly hilarious thing, kinda way....then when you laugh, I'm going to do it again.
I wish all this change wasn't so hard for him.
I love that little boy! In that, I could eat your face, cuddle you all night, sniff up your scent, until it hurts, kinda way.

If it's any consolation, Jackson demands attention by yelling and biting us and he doesn't have a new sister. I think it comes with the age. If you need/want us to give Connor some extra love while you focus on Alice for a day, we're happy to do so!
ReplyDelete