Wednesday, June 22, 2011

BUMP

Today we headed to Concord Mills for no reason other than to get out of the house. It made for a pleasant afternoon. I was so proud of Connor. He did really well and we were gone for 2.5 hours! 

Yes, that's a permascowl on his face. At least it's a cute scowl! Seriously, I love that face.

We walked around the whole mall and purchased a couple of outfits for Connor and a birthday present for Jacob. Steven picked out a Superman t-shirt for Jacob. Jacob loves Steven. It's pretty cute! 

While walking around the mall I noticed two things that I've never noticed before.

1. People will not move out of your way when you are pushing a stroller up or down a ramp....even if they have no reason to be on the ramp. Seriously people, if you don't have something with wheels, take the stairs. It's good for you. 

2. I noticed these.....
BUMPS in the floor. They're everywhere at this stinkin' mall! I cringed every time I went over one for fear that it would be the ONE to stir Connor and the cries would start. Silly me, he didn't even seem to noticed the 1,000,000,000 bumps in that mall. 

The only "snag" in our trip was a stop at Books-A-Million for a quick feeding for Connor. Not too bad!

Highlight of the day! 
Pre pregnancy jeans fit! WOOT!



And just because I love these guys...........





1 comment:

  1. heck ya on the jeans! best feeling isn't it?

    ReplyDelete