First off, let me just say how awesome my husband is. I slept until 9:30 this morning! He got up with Connor at 6, changed his diaper, fed him and went back to sleep on the couch with Connor on his chest. SERIOUSLY! I love him!
Waking up at 9:30 did throw off my plans a bit. The cleaning people were scheduled to be here at 10:30. (Side note: I plan on having them come one more time before stopping their awesome services...at least for the summer.) I did a quick sweep of the house so they could get to the deep cleaning, got dressed, fed Connor, packed the diaper bag and we headed out the door. Steven, Connor and I headed to Target for no reason in particular. We just don't like to be at the house while the cleaning people are here.
Once we were at Target we just perused the store. I was super excited when I realized I could look at normal clothes again. I miss shopping for clothes! Of course, I can't buy much now because we're a one income family and we aren't sure if this will be just for the summer or for the next year. (I'll need to make my mind up on that one pretty soon.) We left Target empty handed, a rarity for us. We just don't NEED anything right now. It would have felt so good to buy something though!
We returned home to a nice, clean house and lounged around the rest of the day. We watched Cedar Rapids, did a load of laundry, surfed the web and not much else. Connor's in bed now and I'm determined to get in bed at a decent time tonight! I guess I better get to making bottles!
Oh and....I'm going to look up correct usage of commas....seriously, I've forgotten all the rules.
Commas? You're awesome.
ReplyDelete