Last March I made a list of 10 things I wanted to do by the end of the month. Clearly, I was feeling a little ambitious. Most of my list did not happen. I'm going back to that list, tweaking it a little and extending my timeline.
March Madness - Original
1. Try a new hairstyle.
2. Bake a fancy cake.
3. Make treats for a retirement home.
4. Take a class.
5. Refinish a piece of furniture.
6. Sew something
7. Eat at a new restaurant.
8. Plant an herb garden.
9. Read a classic novel.
10. Blog daily
March Madness - Summer Edition
1. Read a magazine cover to cover (I'm more a peruser. I really don't think I've done this before!)
2. Bake a fancy cake.
3. Take Connor to the zoo. (Again with the ambition. This one is really more for me than him.)
4. Go on a date. (This is particularly challenging with this whole motherhood thing.)
5. Trim the hedges.
6. Shop at the farmers market regularly.
7. Surprise Steven
8. Plant an herb garden.
9. Read a classic novel.
10. Blog regularly
I like this idea. I just might steal it.
ReplyDeleteWant to know something funny? I don't consider a magazine read until I've read it from cover to cover!
Here's the plan:
ReplyDeleteBuy a Martha Stewart magazine and read it cover to cover for creative ideas on cake decorating. Plan a kick ass date w/ Steven for your anniversary. Then surprise him with a replica of your wedding cake (that you baked, of course). Then blog about it.
How's that for ambitious multi-tasking?
Hope you have fun with your list, and if you need a babysitter, Jesse and I happen to like Connor!