Steven and I are hanging on to this time frame. That's when the pediatrician told us that babies were most fussy. God, I hope so. Week 4 proved to be challenging. Connor cries and fusses then repeats. His best times are first thing in the morning, immediately after waking and a small window in the afternoon. Those are the only times I don't have to be in his face shushing, bouncing, singing, changing or feeding. I even caught myself reseaching colic...I know this isn't the case as Connor can be soothed and only really cries when he's tired.
I'm feeling a little crazy and desperate right now. (Bonnie, I went back and read your blog from this same time period to see if I was normal! Thanks!) I keep finding myself thinking that I can't keep this up forever...then I remind myself that the doctor said weeks 3-8 were the toughest.
I got this.
Right???
No comments:
Post a Comment